TweakArea

Siri answers Funny and logical to weird questions- Best of Siri





Siri - The digital voice assistant in iPhone and iPads is nothing less than a human when it comes to answering. It answers weird, funny, sensible and amazing too.







When we start talking to Siri, it doesn't feel that she is dumb, rather you enjoy the humor she is filled up with. An iPhone user knows how brilliant Siri is at times. And now Siri with the new iOS 10 upgrade have found better updates to deal with in-app things where she will find your picture with your crush or your siblings when you asks her for it (isn't it a cool feature). Siri is more than what you think, it is well equipped to make herself understand users feelings. She takes care of what to say, and when to say. Yes, you read it right.. She actually tracks your identity and suggests accordingly. Well, that's called as an Artificial Intelligence.

Here I am going to show you with some of those funniest ever answers by Siri which you yourself can try on. Everyone with an iPhone must have a try of it!!

Funniest and Logical answers Siri has to answer

This is hilarious.





Do you believe in God?


Siri has a variety of answers for this question, like “My policy is the separation of spirit and silicon,” “Humans have religion. I just have silicon,” or simply “I’m really not equipped to answer such questions.”

What if I say to Siri 'I am Drunk' ?


Siri offers a number of different responses, like “Neither of us is driving home,” but, more important, also offers a button to “Call me a taxi.”


What is the meaning of life?


Siri’s writers spent a lot of time scripting the voice assistant’s response to this question. Sometimes she’ll answer with a philosopher-related pun. “I Kant answer that. Ha ha!” or “It’s nothing Nietzsche couldn’t teach ya.” Other times she’ll answer, “That’s easy. . . it’s a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general” or “To think about questions like this.” Other answers we got included, “A movie,” “All evidence to date suggests it’s chocolate,” and “I don’t know. But I think there’s an app for that.”

What’s better: Windows or Mac?


Siri’s Apple loyalty runs deep. She usually answers, “I’m all Apple, all the time,” but also sometimes qualifies her answer, “Well, perhaps I’m biased, but I prefer all things Apple.”

 What came first: the chicken or the egg?


Siri takes a pragmatic approach to this philosophical query, and usually answers, “Well, you can set an egg timer, but you can’t set a chicken timer. I don’t know if that helps.” Sometimes, she’ll answer, “Some believe an ancient ‘porto-chicken’ laid an egg containing a DNA mutation that resulted in a chicken hatching from said egg. Hope that helps.”

What do you think about Google Now?


Siri responds derisively to the question about a product from Apple’s primary rival, “I don’t really have anything to say about Google now. Or ever.”

Are you intelligent?


Sometimes, Siri makes a masterful Simpsons reference and responds, “Well, a wise man once said “I am so smart! S-M-R-T!” Alternately, she tells you, “We intelligent agents don’t really undergo IQ tests. But I scored off the charts in the Zoltaxian Egg Carry.”

 Ask her to make a Sandwich for you!


Siri answers, “I can’t. I have no condiments,” or “I’m not permitted to prepare food.”

What is ‘Inception’ Dream or else?


Siri clearly isn’t as big a fan of Inception movie perhaps you can try asking her.
For Inception’ is about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about something or other. I fell asleep.”
Ask Siri for Cortana!
You- Hello Cortana!
Siri- Who is Cortana?
You- Oh! Sorry, I mean Siri. Can you book order me a cup of coffee from near store?
Siri- You rather Cortana instead!

What are you afraid of?


Siri answers rather unhelpfully, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

Do you prefer iPhone or Mac?


Siri loves her Apple products and answers, “They are all exceptionally smart buddies,” or “That’s like asking me to choose between a Totoro and a Tarepanda. Impossible.” Or, she’ll sometimes reply frankly, “I love all Apple devices equally.”

You may Like to read about Google's New Messaging app with in-built Google Assisstant- Google Allo

Must Read These Too- 10 New Things to know about iOS 10

Previous
Next Post »