TweakArea

How to create Wi-fi Hotspot without Connectify or other software !




Through my days in college I have found many of my friends install connectify for creating hotspot and use internet on their mobile phones.

But Connectify is really a shit I should say, It makes your computer slow and also it stops after every half hour and prompt you to upgrade to Pro.

I don't know who is going to pay for this shit Software. Shit because you can create Internet hotspot without  it also.

Nowadays Window's computer are having inbuilt Wi-fi Hotspot creating settings. But If you don't have then too it's easy with the following steps that had been shown in the video below :




I think you must be enjoying after getting rid of connectify or other such software.. Do share it to your friends !!
Previous
Next Post »